A neat, original home kept in good condition throughout its life, this home is perfect for someone looking to buy at a reasonable price then update, renovate and add significant value.
This could be a first home buyer, or an investor and you will benefit from a location within minutes of parks, buses, Fountain Gate Shopping Centre and Fountain Gate primary and secondary schools.
The home features a spacious lounge/dining room and a tiled family/meals area adjoining the galley style kitchen. There are 3 bedrooms that all features built in wardrobes as well as a dual entry bathroom offering ensuite style access from the main bedroom. Ducted heating and a split system air conditioner provide additional comfort and outside there's an open backyard and a covered patio that is great for entertaining.
- Land size 355sqm approx.
- 3 bedrooms with BIR
- 1 dual entry bathroom with bathtub
- 1 separate toilet - Lounge and dining
- Meals and family area
- Ducted heating and a split system
- Open backyard
- Covered patio
- Spacious laundry with linen cupboard
- Additional parking space in front of the house
Location close to all the amenities: -
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
- Fountain Gate primary and secondary schools
- Parks and play playgrounds
- Cycling track
- Princes highway
- Public transport and train station
Only One Thing Left To Do!
We have obtained all the information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.