A blissfully quiet locale provides the ideal setting for this single-level sensation delivering a lifestyle of easy living in the thriving suburb of Clyde North. Located in Clydevale Estate, and in easy access to schools, shopping centre, childcare centres, waterfront, parks and bus stops, this home will seriously impress anyone who inspects it.
This property features- - 3 bedrooms - Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite - Remaining 2 bedroom with built in robes - Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet - Kitchen with stainless steel appliances - Dishwasher - 900mm Chef oven - Double remote lock up garage with internal access - Ducted Heating - Low maintenance gardens, surrounded by the beautiful parks and wetlands, this home not only offers pristine living but is also part of a relaxed and vibrant community giving you time to enjoy time with your family.
An inspection is the only way to truly embrace this stunning property and the extensive list of quality extras.
Added internal and external features include;
•Two separate toilets
•Stone benches in the kitchen
•900 mm stainless oven
•900mm 5 burner standalone gas cooktop
•Master with walk-in robe
•Double car garage
•Internal access to the garage
- Access to public transport approx. 10 minutes walk away from the house to the bus routes to Berwick & Cranbourne Stations
- Wilandra Rise Primary School is approx. 5 minutes' drive from the house
- Selandra Rise Shopping Village is approx. 3 minutes' drive from the house
- Selandra Rise Family & Children's Centre is approx. 4 minutes' drive away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Thomas the Apostle Primary School is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Peters Secondary College is approx. 4 minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approx. 7 minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Race, YMCA Gym/Pool & Library are located approx. 7 minutes' drive away from the house
- Clydevale Avenue Park Playground is approx. 6 minutes' walk away from the house
Only One thing left to do…