13 Tower Avenue Narre Warren South, VIC 3805Sold $580,000
Well Kept Family Haven In Peaceful Locale
House Sold - Narre Warren South VIC
Situated in a prominent part of Narre Warren South, this immaculately presented family home on a generous 530sqm(approx.) block is sure to impress first home buyers and investors. As you walk through the front entrance, you are welcomed into the formal living area that is flooded with natural light. To the right of the front entrance you will find the front facing master bedroom with walk in robe and full ensuite.
Walking through the study room and second living area , you enter into the open plan kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stovetop, rangehood, dishwasher and generous oven as well as an abundance of cupboard space. From the kitchen you overlook the meals and family area which leads to the amazing rear entertainment area. The great outdoors will not disappoint you with a huge covered entertaining area, landscaped garden and side access to the back yard which you can park your boat or caravan.
• A master bedroom with full ensuite and walk in robe . Remaining two bedrooms containing built in robes.
• A study room and two separate living areas
• Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances overlooking spacious meals/family area
• The main meals and dining area flows smoothly outside to the entertainment area
• Extra comforts include ducted heating and Evaporative cooling
• Double lock up garage
• Laundry with linen storage
Located walking distance to Strathaird Primary School and Good start Early Learning centre , short drive to Narre Warren South P-12 College , Waverley Christian College , Casey Central Shopping centre and Fountain Gate Shopping centre. Nearby is the local bus stop taking you quickly to Narre Warren Train Station.
Be quick to enquire not to miss this opportunity.
Only one thing left to do…
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 530 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling