154 Boland Drive Lyndhurst, VIC 3975Sold
A luxurious home with plenty space
House Sold - Lyndhurst VIC
If you have been searching for your dream home in LYNDHURST:
simply this place is for you to move in, what an amazing opportunity at 154 Boland Drive, Lyndhurst. Measuring approximately 30 squares in total on approximately 556 square meter of land the property situated in an established street location within the prestigious Marriott Waters Estate and shopping centre.
This modern home was built in 2012 and offers four large bedrooms. The master suite has full en suite and walk in robes while the other bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom and separate toilet.
With a large open plan living zone, you will be provided with plenty of space for the growing family. The hostess kitchen with island bench provides you with quality stainless appliances and ample cupboard space.
Adjoining entertaining area is ideal family & friends. The gardens are low maintenance which allows more time for you to relax and put your feet up.
If you want your family to have easy access to the very best in entertainment, education and recreation then the wait is over. If you do not want to miss out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
* Approximately 30sq in total (includes garage, porch, alfresco & pergola)
* Approximately 556 sqm land
* Four bedrooms
* Master with full en suite and walk in robe
* High ceilings (2.7m)
* Open plan kitchen, meals & family
* Double glazed windows
* 900 mm oven and cook top
* Walk in pantry
* Laminate flooring in all living area
* Ducted Heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Tank water connected to toilets
* Internal access from garage
* Remote roller door
* Solar assisted hot water
– Marriott waters shopping centre is a few minutes’ walk away from the house
– Within walking distance to child care
– Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately six minutes’ drive away from the house
– just a walk away to the Merinda Park station
– Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes’ walk away from the house
– A jump away from the nearest park and BBQ area
– Easy access to Thompsons Road, South Gippsland Highway and Western Port Highway
– Marriott Waters also has a Residents Club including a fully-equipped gymnasium with lake views, function and multi-purpose rooms, an indoor/outdoor heated pool and a landscaped central courtyard.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 556 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling