50 Mickleham Drive Cranbourne North, VIC 3977Sold
House Sold - Cranbourne North VIC
This is the luxury for you! This wonderfully spacious residence offers effortless family living in an established location in The Avenue estate. Located on approximately 524 sqm (approx.) of land, you can simply move in to this elegant home, unpack and start enjoying a luxurious lifestyle.
Separate living zones both internally and externally will please your entertainment needs. On offer this beautiful home comes with four bedrooms, Master with full ensuite and large walk in robe, and remaining 3 bedrooms with double BIR. There is an over sized open plan living zone close to the kitchen and the meals areas for those times to watch your favourite shows while cooking your dinner. The kitchen is very spacious and features a large ceaser stone bench with breakfast bar along with copious amount of cupboard space; to keep the family chief happy.
Added Internal and External features
– 900mm Elfa cook top and oven and rangehood.
– Premium porcelain tiles to kitchen and main areas.
– Quality carpets throughout the bedrooms & main living areas.
– 9′ (2.75mtr) high ceilings.
– Large Alfresco (Entertaining area).
– Ducted heating.
– Evaporative cooling.
– Energy efficient LED down lights in main living, Family & kitchen areas.
– Double garage with 2 remotes and one wall remote.
– Internal Access from garage (located near the kitchen for easy access when unloading groceries).
– Quality Roman blinds and roller blinds.
– Resource efficient Recycled water with access to both front and rear of property.
– Fully fenced rear yard for Child and Pet friendly.
– Structural warranty from premium builder.
– Professionally landscaped gardens.
* Alkira Secondary College, Hillsmead Primary school, St Francis Xavier College and St Catherine’s Catholic Primary School are few minutes’ drive away
*Within walking distance to IGA, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse & Eve dental clinic.
*Easy access to Merinda Park and Berwick Train Stations
*Local Bus Stop 847 only short walk away.
*Walking distance to Berwick Springs junior football and cricket ground
*Easy access to Monash freeway and South Gippsland Highway
*Near Children’s Park and excellent walking paths.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 524 m²
- 2 Garage