6 Black Sheoak Place Langwarrin, VIC 3910Sold $983,000
Family living with touches of luxury
House Sold - Langwarrin VIC
***Private Inspections by appointment only!***
Looking for a family home to enjoy but don’t want to compromise on a lavish style of living? Love entertaining family and friends all year round? Want functionality and incredible design already taken care of without any need to renovate? Put down your checklist as Black Sheoak Place is guaranteed to tick all those boxes and even give you a little extra. Situated in a quick pocket of the sought-after suburb of Langwarrin, with a faultless layout and design based on an ex display property this is a can’t miss!
Entering the property, you will find the formal sitting room on your right with two long windows allowing natural light to fill the room; currently used as a theatre room with potential for a future fourth bedroom. On your left you will find the large, front facing master bedroom with double door entrance, a triple décor window, his and hers open walk through wardrobe and ensuite inclusive of large shower with alcove, double vanity with mirror, toilet and plenty of cupboard space.
Continuing down the tiled entranceway you will come across an additional sitting room, currently used as an open study. Ample space for desks and cabinetry this is the prime location for a home office or study station for kids to complete homework. Segregated enough to complete work in piece without shutting out completely.
An open plan kitchen, lounge and meals area is the central point of the home. The modern kitchen is complete with Caesarstone benchtops, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances including oven, stove top, pull out rangehood and dishwasher. Overhead lighting, window over looking outdoor entertainment area, hidden alcove for microwave, beautiful cabinetry and an open window adjacent to the outdoor undercover alfresco area.
Heading out past the main lounge area through double sliding doors you are welcomed into the undercover alfresco area. With additional kitchenette and enough space for dining furniture. This area can be completely sectioned off with glass doors at every entrance point, built in speakers to create the perfect atmosphere and a reverse cycle heating and cooling system to allow for entertaining in any season, on any occasion and accommodating to any weather.
To the left of the alfresco area you will enter the main section of yard, with a raised timber entertainment area including solar lights, large heated swim spa, garden shed, low maintenance landscaped gardens and a playground perfect for keeping the young ones entertained for hours on end. All surrounded by colour bond fencing.
Additional benefits to this beautiful home are:
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
• Ducted vacuum
• Rumpus room with access to alfresco and main lounge area with built in cupboards
• Additional two bedrooms both of generous proportion with double, furnished windows and build in robes (first bedroom double, second bedroom triple)
• main bathroom boasting a built-in bathtub, corner shower with alcove, single vanity with mirror, double window and separate toilet
• Termite treated framework
• LED downlights throughout
• 3500L Water tank
• 3 double sliding door linen closets throughout and a fourth in the laundry
• Side gate access on both sides of the property
• Laundry with external access to garage and yard, an abundance of cupboard space, bench space, basin and tiled splashback.
• Additional paved outdoor entertainment area with built in seating
• Double and single remote garages, single with roller door access through to the yard
• Room for boat or caravan on the left of the property behind secure gate
This home really has been built around the idea of coming together with family and friends, enjoying each other’s company and creating beautiful memories. This inviting sense of warmth is something you can feel about this home from the moment you enter until the moment you leave.
All of this set out in a prime location close to Elizabeth Murdoch Secondary school, Langwarrin Primary school, Community centre, town hall, skate park, church, South Gateway shopping centre, take away and dine in restaurants, Lloyd park and only a few minutes from Peninsula Link Freeway.
ONLY one thing left to do…
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 959 m²
- 3 Garage