6 Highland Drive Frankston South, VIC 3199Sold $748,000
LUXURY LIFESTYLE CHANGE.
House Sold - Frankston South VIC
A immaculate family home that will provide an idyllic lifestyle for the lucky new owners. Sitting proudly perched on a generously sized parcel of land located in the peninsula hill estate and within a super convenient location. Offering plenty of space for the entire family both inside and outside; this versatile floor plan will suit many different buyers for many different reasons, master complete with ensuite, walk in robe.
Additional features of this stunning home include:
• Ducted heating,
• evaporative cooling,
• ceiling fans to bedrooms,
• 20 solar panels,
– Formal front sunk in lounge with Cathedral ceiling
– Formal dining room nestled between the kitchen and living Room
– large outdoor entertainment zone with pitched roof pergola with café style blinds
– Full landscaped & established gardens with grassy rear lawn
– Rain water tank 3500 litres
– garden shed as well as a work shop at the rear of the garage
– Plus loads more that only a detailed inspection will uncover…
In this ultra-convenient location with only a short stroll to Frankston and Baxter Shopping Centre, Frankston South primary School, & easy access to the Peninsula Link/ Eastlink. Call now to avoid disappointment.
ONLY one thing left to do…
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling