We would like to proudly present a brand-new development made up of 16 top quality and beautifully designed townhouses located in Elpis estate on 22 Scorpio Crescent, Truganina.
This is truly one of the best places for you and your family to grow and thrive. Your new home is incredibly close to some of the best schools, some are just a short walk, bus trip or a car ride away.
You will be surrounded by lush green space's and entertaining parks that your entire family will enjoy. Nothing helps you relax and reset better than getting back to basics and enjoying a walk in the park.
This expansive townhouse will provide you with the lifestyle you've been looking for with open plan living, high ceilings and kitchen with stunning Caesar stone benches. You will be transported into an amazing living experience when you come home to this stunning townhouse.
- Stunning kitchen with 900mm appliances including Bosch oven, gas Hard Glass cooktop in black and Bosch Stainless Dishwasher.
- Chose between matte black or classic chrome tapware to suit your personal taste.
- High ceilings with Phillips LED downlights throughout.
- Master bedroom with twin vanity and BIR.
- Remaining bedrooms all fitted with BIR.
- Both bathrooms include indulgent twin showers and floor to ceiling tiles.
- Daikin Multi Split Air Conditioning (10.0kW)
- Remote Control double garage
- Professionally Manicured Front yard and backyard
- Floor: Premium Hybrid Timber Look Flooring Throughout
- Letterbox & Clothes line
- Elpis Park right at your doorstep.
- Within minutes away from Westbourne Grammar School, Dohertys Creek P-9 college, St Clare's Catholic Primary School.
- Childcare Centre: 5-minute drive.
- Tarneit Central Shopping Centre: 10-minute drive.
- Tarneit Train Station: 8-minute drive and a 5-minute drive to the proposed Truganina Train Station.
Contact Anita Badri on 0478 166 913 for further information
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Please note: All images used are artists impressions and furniture is not included.* the agent and their representative/s cannot advise and will in no way be held responsible as to whether any potential purchaser will qualify for any government funded grants, anyone seeking government grants is to carry out their own independent enquiries into eligibility to qualify for any proposed grants less
We have obtained all the information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.