66 Brocker Street Clyde North, VIC 3978Sold $580,000
House Sold - Clyde North VIC
This home is situated in the new blooming suburb of Clyde North. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and 2 garage on a 447m2 land.
Welcome to 66 Brocker Street Clyde North, Vic 3978. Boasting a central location of Clyde North on a flat 447m2 land and only minutes away from Salendra Rise Shopping centre. This beautifully presented and meticulously maintained home has everything you’ve been looking for and more. It is walking distance to the brand new park build perfectly for families with kids. It is also walking distance from the beautiful lake in the area makes it even more perfect for all those long walks along the lake.
Comprising of three spacious bedrooms the master with huge walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Entertain guests in your formal dining, choice of living areas and spacious undercover entertaining area fully decked. Everything from the kitchen benchtop to the laundry and bathrooms are all stone benches and marbles.
Updated features include:
• Fully finished front deck and landscaping
• Fully installed Cesar-stone bench and cabinets in the 2 spacious garage
• Modern PowerPoints engraved into the kitchen benchtop, soft close drawers, and see through glass splash back that brightens the kitchen, double door pantry
• 2 living areas, one of which is fully functioning theatre room
• Alarm system throughout the entire house
• Led-lights installed, energy sufficient
• Split system cooling in the bedroom
• Huge entertainment on the side and backyard area, fully landscaped & maintenance free backyard with automatic dripping system
This gorgeous home is only 3.5years old and has too much to offer for a comfortable ready to move into and no work is required at all.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 447 m²
- 2 Garage