This property offers exceptional value for those seeking a spacious and stylish family home in a Prime location.
The house boasts high ceilings and Hybrid flooring throughout, creating a stylish and contemporary feel. There are three bedrooms in total. The master bedroom comes with a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom, which includes a shower, toilet, and vanity. Plantation shutters add a touch of elegance to the master bedroom. The remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes, providing ample storage space.
The well-appointed kitchen features stainless steel appliances including oven, 600mm cooktop top, dishwasher, Extra features include oversized bench tops and plenty of bench and cupboard space with waterfall bench top 40mm stone and soft close cupboards Adjoining the kitchen in the meals and family room.
The main features of the property
- Land size approx. 350sqm
- Built in 2021
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms with 40mm stone bench
- Master bedroom with WR and Ensuite
- Downlights throughout
- Kitchen with waterfall bench top 40mm stone and soft close cupboards
- Stainless steel appliances (600m cooktop with 5 burners, custom rangehood)
- Laundry with Walk in Linen cupboard
- Meals & Family
- Pergola with Decking
- Concreate wrap around house
- Side Access with Gate
- Camera points already in place around the house
- Low maintenance gardens
Chattels: All Fittings and Fixtures as Inspected
Deposit Terms: 10% of Purchase Price
Preferred Settlement: 60/90 Days
Nestled in the highly desirable St Germain estate, this prime location has it all! Enjoy easy access to nearby amenities such as:
- Primary and Secondary School
- Clyde Grammar school
- Clyde North bunnings
- Monash freeway
- South Gippsland highway
- Medical centres and pharmacy
- Higher education facilities
- Sports and recreation centres
- Parks, walking and cycle tracks
Only One Thing Left To Do!
We have obtained all the information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.